General information for Participants
Exchange Participants on HOPE Exchange Programme 2017 benefit from a special registration fee. Fee covers accommodation, meals and social evening programmes.
- Fees for Exchange Participants
- Participants who share a room with another Participant – €300.00
- Participants who do not wish to share a room – €465
- Participants who wish to share a room with their partner – €525. This does not entitle the partner to participate in the social evening programme.
- Fees for HOPE Non Exchange Participants (National Coordinators, Liaison Officers) – €175
- Fees for HOPE Governors – €0
- Fees for Non HOPE Participants/Other – €175
- Fees – Social Events (HOPE Non Exchange Participants/Non HOPE Participants/Accompanying Partners/Others)
- 11 June: Welcome Reception (Dining Hall, Trinity College)
- 12 June: Irish night and dinner in Taylors Three Rock, Dublin
- 13 June: Farewell reception, RCSI, St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin
- There is an all inclusive fee of €100 for social events.
- Partners wishing to attend the Agora have to pay full conference fee of €175
- Book and Pay Deadline: 16 May 2017.
Terms and Conditions
All fees are payable in Euros only.
All fees are payable online by 16 May 2017.
Registrations will be valid only after verification of the amount received.
All cancellations must be notified by email to the HOPE Agora Event Office email email@example.com
The following conditions will be applied:
- Before 16 May 2017: a 25% cancellation fee will apply.
- After 16 May 2017 and before 01 June:2017: a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- From 01 June 2017: No refund applies
- Refunds will be issued following the Agora in June.
Agora 2017 identification badges are mandatory and will be required for admission to all conference functions (including social events)
Each registrant grants HOPE/HOPE Agora the right to photograph/videotape participants and to use such photographs/videos and the names of attendees in materials which either represent the proceedings of the Agora 2017 or promote future Agorae.
With paid registration, the participant acknowledges that she/he has no right to lodge claims against HOPE/HOPE Agora/HMI should the conference be altered, hindered, or prevented by unexpected political or economic events, unpredictable forces of nature, speaker cancellations or other unforeseeable events.
HOPE/HOPE Agora/HMI do not accept any responsibility for individual medical, travel or personal insurance. Participants are strongly advised to have their own travel insurance policies to cover risks including (but not limited to) loss, cancellation, medical costs and injury. HOPE/HOPE Agora /HMI will not accept any responsibility for any delegate failing to take out adequate insurance. We recommend attendants bring their European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
What is my participant type?
- Exchange Participant
For participants on the HOPE Exchange Programme 2017 ONLY
- HOPE Non Exchange Participant
National coordinator, liaison officer and HOPE Governor.
- Non HOPE Participant/Other
For all other participants.
Business casual or casual elegant.
HMI Office: +353 01 297 4070